During June and July we have performed dry dock repairs to M/T “CE-MERAPI”, main works being mentioned below:
- Normal docking works: anchors and chains, valves overhauling, anodes and sea chests renewal, tail shaft and rudder measurements, tail shaft sealing system overhauling
- Hull treatment: High Pressure Fresh Water Jet washing: 18,624 m², grit blasting e SA1/SA2 ~2000 m² from external hull surface, painting and treatment in 4 ballast tanks, starboard and portside;
- Steel and soft steel works: renewal of approx. 4.5 tons of steel, in ballast tanks and external hull, including soft steel works in various locations;
- Piping works: minor repairs to ballast installation, fire fighting and compressed air systems, Engine Room and main deck;
- Mechanical and Electrical works: boiler valves, pumps overhauling (one cargo pump and two ballast pumps), Main Engine scavenging cooler, PV valves overhauling, life saving installation repairs, fans and electrical engines overhauling.
|Type||Crude / Oil Products Tanker|