MV Queen Isabella (former name: MV Gaschem Ice), LPG & chemical tanker of 12.217 dwt, sailing under Liberian flag, came to Constanta Shipyard in July 2010, for conversion into LPG. Main works consisted of annulling and deblocking of multiple installation and equipment which were used / restricted during ship’s exploitation as chemical tanker.
Normal repair works included the following:
- Valves, sea chests, ancors & chains, tail shaft and rudder mesurements;
- External hull treatment: 5.320 sqm HPFWJ washing (210-300 bar), grit blasting SA2 15% of above mentioned area, paining 2T/U and 2F/C application.
- Soft steel works on main deck, abt. 5 t.
- Pipe works (renewal & removal): abt. 2.650 rm.
- Various mechanical & electrical works.
|Type||LPG & Chemical tanker|